By Jesse Ellman,Samantha Cohen,Andrew Hunter,Kaitlyn Johnson
Read Online or Download Defense Acquisition Trends, 2016 (CSIS Reports) PDF
Best freedom & security books
Over the subsequent decade, political and fiscal issues will frequently reason the USA to hunt coalition companions, regardless of its strength to behave unilaterally in lots of situations. whereas this is often not anything new, what's new is the U. S. Army's speedy modernization, relative to its allies and capability coalition companions.
The top of the chilly conflict got here pretty much as good information for many of the realm. not anyone had envisioned the cave in of Communist rule for a number of a long time. This publication seems at how political scientists didn't are expecting this type of speedy answer and ways that the area could advance publish chilly War.
This CSIS file examines the strategic implications of manned area exploration. the present section of exploration is coming to an finish, and countries are looking for your next step. the selections of the U.S. and its companions at the way forward for house exploration will ensure the strategic state of affairs in house.
This is often the surprising actual tale of a brand new York urban cop stuck in an online of paranoia, weapons, a distorted feel of excellent and evil, and imminent disaster…an genuine case learn with chilling mental implications. His identify was once Pete Bon Viso, a negative urban child who made solid by way of becoming a member of the strength. He knew and cherished the road humans.
- China, Europe and International Security: Interests, Roles, and Prospects (Asian Security Studies)
- Soviet Documents on the Use of War Experience: Volume Two: The Winter Campaign, 1941-1942: 002 (Soviet (Russian) Study of War)
- Mind Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA
- The U.S. Homeland Security Role in the Mexican War Against Drug Cartels
- Criminology Theory: Selected Classic Readings
- História social dos direitos humanos (Portuguese Edition)
Extra resources for Defense Acquisition Trends, 2016 (CSIS Reports)