By Neil Fitzgerald
CRYSTAL studies® 2008
Whether you’re a DBA, facts warehousing or enterprise intelligence expert,
reporting expert, or developer, this ebook has the solutions you would like. via
hands-on examples, you’ll systematically grasp Crystal studies and Xcelsius
2008’s strongest positive factors for growing, dispensing, and supplying content material.
One step at a time, long-time Crystal reviews insiders take you from the fundamentals
through complex content material construction and supply utilizing Xcelsius, Crystal stories
Server, crystalreports.com, and the offline Crystal studies Viewer.
Every major enhancement brought in Crystal reviews 2008 is roofed, together with its new visualization innovations and extra strong internet prone functions. The e-book concludes by way of exhibiting find out how to use Crystal experiences’ robust .NET and Java SDKs to customise and expand firm reporting in almost limitless ways.
• examine hands-on, via step by step examples and exercises—and notice counsel and tips confirmed in real-world company environments
• grasp new Crystal stories 2008 beneficial properties, together with interactive document viewing, Xcelsius dashboarding, Flex, and Flash integration, record clothier advancements, file bursting, and extra
• put up professional-quality studies opposed to almost any information resource, together with relational and OLAP databases, Universes, SAP, PeopleSoft, JavaBeans, .NET/COM gadgets, XML, and more
• become aware of complex visualization concepts utilizing Xcelsius, charts, and maps
• research equipment for allotting experiences and integrating content material into different applications
• know about the most recent reporting addition to the company items family—Xcelsius and start growing dynamic and interactive dashboards
NEIL FITZGERALD has spent a number of years operating at enterprise items and with one in every of company items’ biggest services of customized BI and firm reporting options.
BOB COATES presently works as a revenues advisor for company gadgets, an SAP corporation, the place he has been hired for greater than 11 years.
RYAN GOODMAN is the founding father of Centigon ideas, Inc., and continues to be one of many best Xcelsius specialists and evangelists within the world.
MICHAEL VOLOSHKO is a senior presales advisor for the monetary prone staff at company Objects.
ON THE WEB
Find all this and extra at informit.com/sams:
• Java and .NET pattern stories and code samples for all examples within the book
• Bonus chapters, suggestions, methods, and hyperlinks to nice reporting resources
COVERS: Crystal studies 2008, Crystal reviews Server 2008,
Crystal studies Viewer, crystalreports.com, Xcelsius 2008
USER point: Beginning—Intermediate
Read or Download Crystal Reports 2008 Official Guide (Business Objects Press) PDF
Similar computer systems analysis & design books
There's an expanding call for for dynamic structures to turn into extra secure and trustworthy. This requirement extends past the generally authorized safety-critical structures of nuclear reactors and airplane the place protection is paramount very important, to structures comparable to independent automobiles and speedy railways the place the approach availability is key.
With no framework for organizing and codifying those principles, structures modeling can turn into disjointed, difficult, and eventually useless. This publication is generally illustrated with precise examples illuminating the details mentioned. Its 4 appendices offer totally labored examples of pertinent purposes.
Details granules, as encountered in usual language, are implicit in nature. To lead them to absolutely operational to allow them to be successfully used to research and layout clever platforms, info granules must be made specific. An rising self-discipline, granular computing makes a speciality of formalizing info granules and unifying them to create a coherent methodological and developmental surroundings for clever procedure layout and research.
Space-time coding is a method that supplies drastically stronger functionality in instant networks by utilizing a number of antennas on the transmitter and receiver. Space-Time Block Coding for instant Communications, first released in 2003, is an advent to the speculation of this know-how. The authors increase the subject utilizing a unified framework and canopy various subject matters starting from info idea to functionality research and space-time coding tools for either flat and frequency-selective fading multiple-antenna channels.
- A Complete Guide to Portals and User Experience Platforms
- Generic and Energy-Efficient Context-Aware Mobile Sensing
- Personas - User Focused Design: 15 (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- IPv6 in Practice: A Unixer's Guide to the Next Generation Internet
- Programming PIC Microcontrollers with PICBASIC (Embedded Technology)
- Requirements for an MDM Solution: A proven approach for how to gather, document, and manage requirements for a Master Data Management solution from Inception through Implementation
Extra resources for Crystal Reports 2008 Official Guide (Business Objects Press)