By Alexis Papathanassis,Tihomir Lukovic,Michael Vogel
Read Online or Download Cruise Tourism and Society: A Socio-economic Perspective PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
This e-book deals an in depth research of the thoughts and methodologies of profitable collaborative furnish writing, in addition to useful advice at the interpersonal management requisites of coping with grantseeking tasks. • 4 samples of funded collaborative gives you, whole with annotations and reviewers' reviews, supply a place to begin for constructing your personal collaborative proposals• features a choice of 179 pattern questionnaire goods necessary for producing a personalised Collaboration ranking shape to your particular state of affairs• features a complete assembly review shape containing 15 issues of attitudinal info from collaborators• A bibliography includes greater than 70 major books, journals, theses, web content, and different assets for grantseeking• A necessary index allows cross-referencing very important matters
Compliment for Nonprofit necessities: the improvement Plan "Linda presents a really functional outlook on find out how to achieve constructing and imposing a fundraising plan for a nonprofit association. the significance of many of the avid gamers and their roles—staff, board, and volunteers—is severe for any nonprofit association, and the knowledge in Nonprofit necessities: the advance Plan might successfully be utilized by any measurement association to prepare and execute an efficient improvement approach.
Dieses Buch liefert Ihnen einen systematischen Einstieg in professionelles Fundraising. Es basiert einerseits auf den neuesten wissenschaftlichen Erkenntnissen zu Nonprofit-Management und Fundraising. Andererseits baut es auf der jahrelangen Praxiserfahrung des Autors aus über achtzig Beratungsprojekten auf.
A donor-centered consultant to charitable present making plans for fundraisers advisors The Philanthropic making plans spouse compiles and analyzes the newest learn on donor/client habit, discussing the necessity for segmented methods to charitable reward making plans dependent upon the values and private making plans targets of the donor/client.
- The Tax Law of Unrelated Business for Nonprofit Organizations
- The Wilder Nonprofit Field Guide to Developing Effective Teams
- Managing and Delivering Performance: How Government, Public Sector and Not-for-profit Organisations Can Measure and Manage What Really Matters
- CSR und Value Chain Management: Profitables Wachstum durch nachhaltig gemeinsame Wertschöpfung (Management-Reihe Corporate Social Responsibility) (German Edition)
- Creating and Implementing Public Policy: Cross-sectoral debates (Routledge Critical Studies in Public Management)
- How to Promote Your Event with Social Media
Additional resources for Cruise Tourism and Society: A Socio-economic Perspective