By Arky DeStefano
Hopefully, the reader will see how varied but related all of us are.
By Michael Lynch
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and confirmed sequence' mix of in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, relied on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level historical past scholars.
- helps the content material and review standards of the 2015 A-level background specifications
- includes authoritative and fascinating content
- contains thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- presents exam-style questions and information for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for quite a few classes including:
- AQA: The Transformation of China, 1937-1997
- Edexcel: Mao's China, 1949-76
By Richard Worth,Philip Schwarz
By Rona Arato
By Robin Santos Doak,Philip Schwarz
By Ann Malaspina,Elisa Chavarri
By Kathy Kacer
By Michael Riley,Jamie Byrom
An OCR recommended textbook
Let SHP effectively steer you thru the recent specification with a thrilling, enquiry-based sequence that invigorates educating and studying; combining most sensible perform rules and important projects to boost scholars' high-level historic wisdom and skills.
- take on strange issues from the broadened curriculum with self assurance: the attractive, available textual content covers the content material you wish for teacher-led classes and self sustaining study
- Ease the transition to GCSE: step by step enquiries encouraged by way of top perform in KS3 aid to simplify lesson making plans and confirm non-stop development inside and throughout units
- construct the data and figuring out scholars have to prevail: the scaffolded three-part activity constitution allows scholars to checklist, examine and evaluate their learning
- improve pupil functionality around the board: definitely hard projects motivate excessive achievers to excel at GCSE whereas transparent factors make key suggestions obtainable to all
- Rediscover your enthusiasm for resource paintings: various useful, interesting visible and written resource fabric is embedded on the center of every research to reinforce understanding
- strengthen scholars' feel of interval: the visually stimulating textual content layout makes use of memorable case experiences, diagrams, infographics and modern images to convey interesting occasions and folks to life
By Marcia Amidon Lusted
By Iris Argaman,Avi Ofer
La storia dell’Orsetto e del suo padroncino Fred, il racconto di un’amicizia profonda negli anni tragici della Seconda guerra mondiale. A narrarla è proprio l’Orsetto, che in line with tutto il pace ha tenuto compagnia al bambino dalla tasca del cappotto o sul davanzale di una finestra. Da lui apprendiamo come e perché i genitori di Fred furono costretti a nascondere il figlio (e con lui l’Orsetto) presso altre famiglie, del loro lungo peregrinare e della persecuzione nazista degli ebrei. Entrambi sono sopravvissuti alla Shoah. Fred ha poi lasciato l’Olanda e da allora vive negli Stati Uniti. L’Orsetto dà testimonianza della sua storia di sopravvissuto allo Yad Vashem, il memoriale dell’Olocausto a Gerusalemme.