By Murray Hiebert,Phuong Nguyen,Gregory B. Poling
Read or Download Building a More Robust U.S.-Philippines Alliance (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
Over the subsequent decade, political and monetary issues will frequently reason the U.S. to hunt coalition companions, regardless of its potential to behave unilaterally in lots of conditions. whereas this is often not anything new, what's new is the U. S. Army's speedy modernization, relative to its allies and strength coalition companions.
The top of the chilly conflict got here nearly as good information for many of the area. not anyone had expected the cave in of Communist rule for numerous many years. This e-book seems at how political scientists didn't are expecting this sort of speedy solution and ways that the realm could boost publish chilly War.
This CSIS file examines the strategic implications of manned area exploration. the present section of exploration is coming to an finish, and international locations are searching for your next step. the selections of the USA and its companions at the way forward for house exploration will be certain the strategic scenario in house.
This is often the stunning real tale of a brand new York urban cop stuck in an online of paranoia, weapons, a distorted experience of fine and evil, and coming near near disaster…an genuine case research with chilling mental implications. His identify used to be Pete Bon Viso, a terrible urban child who made sturdy via becoming a member of the strength. He knew and loved the road humans.
- The Polythink Syndrome: U.S. Foreign Policy Decisions on 9/11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Syria, and ISIS
- Thoughts From A High Plains Pundit
- Afghanistan After the Drawdown: U.S. Civilian Engagement in Afghanistan Post-2014 (CSIS Reports)
- The 'Responsibility to Protect' - Time to put things back into perspective
- Building Hegemonic Order Russia's Way: Order, Stability, and Predictability in the Post-Soviet Space
- China's "Active Defense" Strategy and its Regional Impact
Extra resources for Building a More Robust U.S.-Philippines Alliance (CSIS Reports)