By Robert D. Lamb,Johanna Mendelson Forman
Read Online or Download Advances and Challenges in Political Transitions: What Will the Future of Conflict Look Like? (CSIS Reports) PDF
Similar freedom & security books
Over the subsequent decade, political and financial issues will frequently reason the U.S. to hunt coalition companions, regardless of its strength to behave unilaterally in lots of situations. whereas this is often not anything new, what's new is the U. S. Army's swift modernization, relative to its allies and capability coalition companions.
The tip of the chilly struggle got here nearly as good information for many of the realm. nobody had estimated the cave in of Communist rule for a number of many years. This publication seems at how political scientists didn't are expecting one of these fast solution and ways that the area may well enhance put up chilly War.
This CSIS document examines the strategic implications of manned area exploration. the present part of exploration is coming to an finish, and international locations are looking for your next step. the choices of the USA and its companions at the way forward for area exploration will ascertain the strategic scenario in area.
This can be the surprising precise tale of a brand new York urban cop stuck in an internet of paranoia, weapons, a distorted feel of fine and evil, and approaching disaster…an real case research with chilling mental implications. His identify was once Pete Bon Viso, a negative urban child who made strong through becoming a member of the strength. He knew and cherished the road humans.
- The Long War - Insurgency, Counterinsurgency and Collapsing States (ThirdWorlds)
- Nuclear Scholars Initiative: A Collection of Papers from the 2014 Nuclear Scholars Initiative (CSIS Reports)
- From Police to Security Professional: A Guide to a Successful Career Transition
- 2012 Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Research, Development and Demonstration Roadmap of the Next Generation Air Transportation System - Domestic UAV and Drone Operations
- Who Governs Southern Europe?: Regime Change and Ministerial Recruitment, 1850-2000 (South European Society and Politics)
Additional resources for Advances and Challenges in Political Transitions: What Will the Future of Conflict Look Like? (CSIS Reports)