By Farhan Saeed
A self-teaching reduction that covers overseas laws for combating collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) or ideas of the line, together with navigation lighting fixtures and comparable events that may be requested in the Maritime and Coastguard enterprise oral examinations for the deck certificates of competency.
This publication is split into sections. the 1st part comprises basic factors of the principles of the line, whereas the second one part covers greater than sixty occasions, examination questions and version answers.
Interactive navigation mild id software program can be to be had on a better half web site to supply additional trying out ahead of exam. All questions are requested randomly, and should aid arrange you for the oral exam.
- Self-teaching advisor to the overseas rules for fighting collision at sea 1972 (Colregs) / Maritime Coastguard corporation (MCA) ideas of the line oral examinations
- Scenarios, questions and version solutions assist you arrange for the examination
- Interactive navigation mild id software program on a significant other web site permits scholars to check themselves earlier than coming into checks. stopover at the web site at www.seamanshiptutor.com.
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students PDF
Similar ships books
First released in 1996. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
During this first full-length biography of Christopher Newport (1561-1617), Nichols portrays, in conscientiously researched aspect, the adventurous existence at the excessive seas of the brave sea captain who based the Jamestown Colony in Virginia. As a tender guy, Newport sailed with Sir Francis Drake within the bold assault at the Spanish fleet at Cadiz and took part in England s defeat of the Spanish Armada.
Hamburg und die QUEEN MARY 2 - das ist eine ganz besondere Beziehung: nirgendwo auf der Welt wird der letzte Ozeanliner so begeistert empfangen wie an der Elbe. Die Hansestadt ist zum zweiten Heimathafen geworden, selbst beim 20. Anlauf kamen mehr als two hundred. 000 Menschen. Wer einmal erlebt hat, wie Zehntausende stundenlang warten, nur um einen kurzen Blick auf die Königin der Meere werfen zu können, der ahnt, wie sehr die Hamburger ""ihr"" Schiff ins Herz geschlossen haben.
This vintage advisor for the first-time sailor facilities at the small sailboat. the writer, who assumes no previous wisdom at the a part of the reader, starts with the choice of a primary boat and conveys adequate details to allow an individual to take out a small boat and produce her in thoroughly. 111 black-and-white figures.
- The Ship of the Line: A History in Ship Models
- The Men of the Mary Rose: Raising the Dead
- Lightships: Floating Lighthouses of the Mid-Atlantic
- Personal Injury Prevention: A Guide to Good Practice
- Port Security Management
Extra info for A Practical Guide to the Rules of the Road: For OOW, Chief Mate and Master Students